This post is sponsored by Cabot.
I have been a huge fan of Cabot Cheese and I'm thrilled to be working with them this year to create a couple of recipes to share with you!
First things first, I'm obsessed with cooking with just one pan or one pot. One pot dishes are where it's at! And sooo are sheet pan dinners! And I have been wanting to make a chicken nachos recipes for ages now! Well, guess what? This dish is a one sheet pan dish! You bake the chicken in the oven and then you heat the tortilla chips with the chicken, and the Cabot cheese on top and you're done. It only takes 45 minutes to make too!
This cheesy goodness is amazing!
First, off the Cabot cheese I used are:
- yellow Vermont Extra Sharp
- white Vermont Sharp (it's hard to say which one is your favorite, right? This one might be in the top five!)
- Pepper Jack (this one is so nice and has a kick from the peppers, it's perfect for these nachos!)
Did you know that all Cabot Cheddars are naturally lactose-free? This is awesome for me because I'm becoming more lactose intolerant. I love that I still get to enjoy Cabot Cheddar cheese!
I grated half of each block for this recipe!
A note though, you can totally use the leftover chicken from this crockpot whole chicken recipe!
I used a half a pound of tenderloins, they cook nicely in the oven with olive oil…
and some taco seasoning.
Ready for the oven!
After they are baked, they are so good!
I cut them up with a fork and knife right on my sheet pan.
Add the tortilla chips along with the chicken and black beans…
and the cheese!
It's that simple…and you get the cheesy goodness! This has fast become a new favorite of mine for snacking or even for a quick lunch! It's so so good!
If you make if your family, they will love you for it!
Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
- 1/2 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons homemade taco seasoning
- 1/2 to 1/3 cup canned black beans drained and rinsed
- tortilla chips
- 4 ounces Cabot Vermont Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese grated
- 4 ounces Cabot Vermont Sharp Cheddar Cheese grated
- 4 ounces Cabot Pepper Jack Cheese grated
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Remove chicken from packaging and drizzle olive oil on top. Add taco seasoning on both sides of chicken. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes (flipping chicken over halfway). Remove baking sheet and allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- While the chicken is cooking, grate the cheese and prep the tomatoes, jalapeño, green onion, guacamole and salsa.
- Lower the oven to 375 degrees F. Add tortilla chips to the same baking sheet and sprinkle grated cheese on top. Sprinkle chicken and black beans over the tortilla chips and add the remaining cheese. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Remove the baking sheet from oven and top with diced tomatoes, sliced jalapeños and green onions. Serve with guacamole, sour cream and salsa.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Cabot. I only work with brands that I love and I always share with you my own opinions.