How to Make Salsa
I’m excited to once again partner with Tuttorosso Tomatoes to bring you this post and recipe.
Can you believe I have never made salsa at home before? I never bothered trying to make it at home and now that I have, I LOVE it.
I'm going to show you how to make salsa and it's so easy. Takes less than ten minutes and super easy with Tuttorosso canned tomatoes!
Our favorite tomatoes, Tuttorosso cares so much about quality ingredients.
I open the can and then start prepping the other ingredients.
Add the lime juice, garlic, onion, jalapeno and green pepper to a food processor.
And pulse for a few seconds. Right about now, you will be smelling all of the goodness!
Pour in the tomatoes!
They are red and gorgeous…don't they look amazing!
Pulse for a few seconds…
And you get this goodness! But wait, you need to refrigerate so all of the flavors can combine.
For an amazing salsa! It's so easy! It lasts for a few days in the fridge.
And the amazing aroma of this salsa…you will want to put this on everything! See, how to make salsa, was so easy, right?
Yield: makes about 5 cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Homemade Salsa Recipe
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno, roughly chopped (ribs removed)
- 1/4 green pepper, roughly chopped
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 28 ounce can Tuttorosso diced tomatoes
- Add lime juice, garlic, onion, jalapeno and green pepper to the a food processor. Pulse for a few seconds.
- Add salt and Tuttorosso diced tomatoes to the food processor. Pulse until chopped and blended to your preference. Taste and add more salt if necessary.
- Pour salsa into an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. You can make this ahead of time for a party or get together!
from The Little Kitchen
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Tuttorosso. I only share with you brands and products that I love and always only share with you my own opinions. Thank you for supporting the brands that I work with so I can keep doing what I love here on The Little Kitchen!