I love milkshakes. I was an expert milkshake maker at Haagen-Dazs when I was in high school! 🙂 I'll bet you didn't know that about me. Making milkshakes at home is easy peasy. I also find that I'm not missing out on anything when I use skim milk and frozen yogurt instead of whole milk and vanilla ice cream.
So I made these skinny milkshakes for you…they are so good. I'm going to have to admit that I drank both of these myself after I shot the pictures. Don't tell anyone, okay?
I'm working with the Florida Dairy Farmers on several recipes, including this one. I love working with them, they help promote the over 130 dairy farmers in Florida. They have a bunch of fun recipes, you should check them out! And be sure to follow them on instagram too…they post the cutest and funniest pictures!
A month ago, I found this peppermint chocolate bark at the store and grabbed it. I really added it to this recipe so I could munch on it while I drank these shakes!
Next, mix the milk and the pure peppermint extract. This way you know the peppermint flavor will be evenly distributed.
Add the milk first to your blender, then add the frozen yogurt and chocolate chips.
Super easy to make, I know you'll love these! The peppermint flavor is just perfect, super refreshing and with the chocolate…so delicious!
Skinny Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshakes Recipe
- 3/4 cup skim milk fat-free
- 1/4 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- 5 large scoops of low-fat frozen yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 pieces peppermint chocolate bark squares chopped
- In a measuring cup, mix milk and peppermint extract.
- Add the milk mixture, frozen yogurt, and chocolate chips to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into two 10 ounce glasses and serve topped with chopped peppermint chocolate. Enjoy immediately.
- Optional: Serve with whipped cream as well.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Florida Dairy Farmers and I only work with brands and organizations that I love. Thanks for supporting them and for supporting my blog! As always, opinions expressed are my own.