This post is sponsored by Princess Cruises.
There are items that I can't live without when traveling and there are items I have to have with me when on a cruise! I wanted to share with you this essential cruise packing list! Some things I did take with me on my last cruise to the Mexican Riviera with Princess Cruises.
Some of these things I found in the gift shop on the cruise ship…thankfully! ????
Here's the quick list:
- striped tote bag
- mirrorless camera with this lens
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Quease Ease
- Wet Ones
- flip flops
- beach hat
- spare battery
- surge protector
- striped tote bag– I love love this bag. I bought it at a store last summer and it's super cute!
- mirrorless camera with this lens– This along with my phone is what I travel with lately…and I love it. My dSLR stays at home and this camera along with the 20mm lens that I have had for a couple of years is amazing!
- Kindle Paperwhite – for traveling and cruising, much lighter than carrying books around. I wasn't sold on the Kindle until last year. Now I can't live without it!
- Quease Ease – I found this in the gift shop on the ship and I carry it around with me always! LOVE it!
- Wet Ones – This is a must when traveling. You never know when you need these. I'm always saving the day with them!
- Dramamine– Because I need this, not every day on a cruise ship but some days, I just do!
- flip flops– these are the world's most comfortable flip flops! I own three pairs!
- beach hat– I bought one in the gift ship on the cruise for $10, it's super cute and I love it.
- spare battery – Okay, I know but sometimes you run out of battery when you need it most. I know I shouldn't be on the phone while I'm on a cruise but who are we kidding…? 🙂
- surge protector – There are never enough outlets in a cruise cabin or a hotel room for that matter. I love this thing!
What are your must pack items for cruising? For traveling? I want to hear about them!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Princess Cruises. I only share with you brands that I love and share with you my own opinions. There are affiliate links in this post.