This post is sponsored by Princess Cruises.
There are items that I can't live without when traveling and there are items I have to have with me when on a cruise! I wanted to share with you this essential cruise packing list! Some things I did take with me on my last cruise to the Mexican Riviera with Princess Cruises.
Some of these things I found in the gift shop on the cruise ship…thankfully! ????
Here's the quick list:
- striped tote bag
- mirrorless camera with this lens
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Quease Ease
- Wet Ones
- flip flops
- beach hat
- spare battery
- surge protector
- striped tote bag– I love love this bag. I bought it at a store last summer and it's super cute!
- mirrorless camera with this lens– This along with my phone is what I travel with lately…and I love it. My dSLR stays at home and this camera along with the 20mm lens that I have had for a couple of years is amazing!
- Kindle Paperwhite – for traveling and cruising, much lighter than carrying books around. I wasn't sold on the Kindle until last year. Now I can't live without it!
- Quease Ease – I found this in the gift shop on the ship and I carry it around with me always! LOVE it!
- Wet Ones – This is a must when traveling. You never know when you need these. I'm always saving the day with them!
- Dramamine– Because I need this, not every day on a cruise ship but some days, I just do!
- flip flops– these are the world's most comfortable flip flops! I own three pairs!
- beach hat– I bought one in the gift ship on the cruise for $10, it's super cute and I love it.
- spare battery – Okay, I know but sometimes you run out of battery when you need it most. I know I shouldn't be on the phone while I'm on a cruise but who are we kidding…? 🙂
- surge protector – There are never enough outlets in a cruise cabin or a hotel room for that matter. I love this thing!
What are your must pack items for cruising? For traveling? I want to hear about them!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Princess Cruises. I only share with you brands that I love and share with you my own opinions. There are affiliate links in this post.
RUTH CABILING says
Thank you for sharing your most valuable recipes. I’m 67 and always love
to discover and test new recipes I recieved from people’s vlogs.
God bless you and looking forward for more sharing from you!