It's officially the start of grilling season…what it recently snowed where you are? I'm so sorry…what the heck is up with the weather lately? I sincerely hope you're able to start grilling soon where you are…because you can make these wings!!
I did a fun Mother's Day giveaway with Marshalls recently and they wanted to team up for Father's Day again and I said I wanted to share a recipe…but this is more of a how to. How to grill chicken wings. It's fast and easy and the wings are super tasty!
First cover a baking sheet with foil and line it with paper towels. Rinse the wings and wipe the wings completely dry.
Pour some barbecue sauce into a bowl. I actually bought the silicon grilling brush a long time ago at Marshalls! The sauce came from Marshalls' food section too. I'm always telling my friends about the awesome food and baking supplies I find in their gourmet food section!
Grill the chicken wings on medium high for 4 minutes. Then, flip over and brush the bbq sauce on the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Flip again and brush bbq sauce. Cook for another 3 minutes.
Right before we removed them from the grill. So good!
And super easy! I loved this bbq sauce…can't wait to use it again on grilled chicken!
Be sure to stop by and enter the Father's Day giveaway from Marshalls!
How to Grill Chicken Wings
- 15-18 bone-in chicken wings
- vegetable oil
- barbecue sauce
- Line a baking sheet with foil and paper towels. Rinse chicken wings and wipe completely dry with paper towels.
- Heat grill and brush grates with vegetable oil using a paper towel and tongs.
- Place chicken wings on grill and cook on medium high for 4 minutes. Flip the wings with tongs and brush grilled side with bbq sauce, cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip chicken again, add bbq sauce to new side without sauce and cook for another 3 minutes. Remove from grill, allow to cool for at least 5-10 minutes and serve immediately.
Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls. All opinions are my own and I only work with and mention brands that I love.