Be sure to use a clean piece of foil for your cooked shrimp.
You won’t believe how easy these grilled shrimp are. I went looking for an easy recipe when my husband said he would like to have grilled shrimp for dinner. And these hit the mark. I dare you find an easier grilled shrimp recipe.
Grilled Shrimp Recipe
- 1 pound of medium-sized or large easy peel shrimp, deveined and peeled except for the tail
- about 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon halved
- Heat your gas grill at high heat.
- Skewer the shrimp on metal or wooden skewers (be sure to soak wooden skewers in water ahead of time).
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of the shrimp. Salt and pepper generously.
- Place the shrimp on the grill for 1-2 minutes on each side. Add the lemon to the grill as well.
- Take the shrimp and lemon off the grill and squeeze the lemon over the shrimp before serving.
We love that you love to share our recipes with others. If you have a blog or website and want to repost the recipe, we just ask that you reword the instructions (easy peasy) and link back to give us credit and to use your own images at the same time. Please ask us permission before republishing our recipes and images. And here's a great article on how to properly attribute a recipe.
Serve with your favorite rice and vegetables and enjoy! Do you have any grilled shrimp or shrimp recipe you would like to share with me?
Sign up today to receive exclusive content and news from The Little Kitchen: