I'm so excited to finally launch a new semi-regular series on The Little Kitchen called TLK Favorites! I can't wait to share with you favorites in the kitchen and beyond. To start us off, I did a little gift guide…little things that cost less than $15 that I absolutely love! Every item I choose to go
Let me tell you why I love these…
- Linen Storage Basket ($12.95) – When I saw that H&M released a bunch of home and kitchen stuff a few months back, I had to place an order. This little basket is small enough to fit on my desk and is a catch all. I love it. Just fold it up to store too. I think it would be a cute little basket to put some goodies in and use as a hostess gift “bag” instead of buying a bag that may get thrown away.
- OXO Good Grips 4-Piece Mini Measuring Beaker Set ($9.99) – These are super cute…and super practical. Measuring lemon juice, vanilla extract and any other small amount of liquids for baking and cooking and they also look great on your countertop!
- GIR Mini Spatula ($14.50) – I can't say how much I love these spatulas. I have three of the regular-sized ones in my gadget drawer and I was so excited when they added mini spatulas to their line-up!
- Friendkeeping: A Field Guide to the People You Love, Hate, and Can't Live Without ($12.61) – Love this book to pieces by Julie Klam. I recommend it all the time. If you have one friend or many friends, this book is a must read.
- Owl Measuring Spoons ($4.99) – I got these at World Market and I bought two. I just had to have them. They are just too precious. If you have a friend who loves owls, he or she will love these.
- Ivory Whale Soap Dish ($6.99) – I saw these the other day and just had to have these. I bought…forget how many I bought. I think they are perfect for soap, your sponge for the kitchen sink and it's functional enough to hold your jewelry on your dresser. That's why I bought a few!
- Anthropologie Butter Dish ($12.00) – Butter, butter, butter. I love butter. This butter dish comes in so many cute colors. I love Anthro anything and can't live without theese butter dishes.
- Mini Sushi Stapler ($4.99) – Enough said, right? I love office supplies and this is no exception. Everyone needs a sushi stapler, come on!
- Sweet Marshmallow Mugs Set ($8.95 each) – I found these in a little gift shop in Ashland, Oregon and fell in love! Aren't they so cute?
- Moleskine 3.5 x 5.5 Ruled Notebook ($11.00) – I have notebooks everywhere and I love Moleskine. For notetaking or for making lists, these little books are the perfect gift!
And surprise! To celebrate the launch of my new series, I'm giving away one of each item and two of #9 to one lucky winner! Be sure to use the form below to enter!
Retail Value $110
Please use the form below to enter in the giveaway. Good luck!
This giveaway has ended.
Congrats to Nicolle L. for winning this awesome prize!
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by me! All items for TLK Favorites are chosen by me and me alone. There are affiliate links in this post.
Check out our other giveaways!