Le Creuset French Oven Giveaway (Closed)
Wow! With over 900 entries, thanks to everyone who entered! Congratulations to Kim! I can't wait to hear about how you like your new French oven!
I'm a huge fan of my 5.5 quart Le Creuset French oven. I was really lucky to win it in the holiday recipe exchange hosted by Katie at Good Life Eats and Jamie of My Baking Addiction this past December (thanks to you all for the votes). I was so excited when I won. I have used it to braise beef, make tomato sauce, make black beans and even fry beignets in oil. It's very easy to clean too.
I was so excited that before I even received it, I hopped on over to my local Le Creuset outlet store and bought myself a cast iron grill skillet (which I love too). Here's mine pictured below in Caribbean blue. Nice, isn't it? And I have a little confession to make, the other night I was making black beans in my French oven and I told my husband I want another one.
I'm really excited to share with you this giveaway – a 5.5 quart French oven in one of their newest colors, fennel. A lucky reader will win it! This color is only available at Sur la Table and I'm giving one away! It's so pretty, isn't it? And how fitting…giving away a green one in March!
More details on how to win it below. Please read the instructions carefully and good luck!
Buy It: In other colors on Amazon.com for around $235.00 depending on the color (which is about 25% off).
Win It Here! I’m happy to host a giveaway of one Le Creuset 5.5 Quart French Oven in Fennel ($320 value). The french oven will ship directly from Le Creuset.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me the first thing you would make in your french oven if you won one. Provide a link to the recipe if you have one, I might want to try it! (Use keyboard shortcut CTRL + V or on Macs use COMMAND + V to paste your link.) (1 entry)
The mandatory entry must be done otherwise the bonus entries will not count.
Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry, if the entry type is worth 2, leave two comments such as like TLK on fb #1, follow TLK on fb #2, etc. If you’re already a fan or follower, just say so in your comment):
- ‘Like’ the little kitchen on facebook and leave your name in your comment. You can leave first name and last initial if you don’t want to leave your full name. You can also use the Like button in the right sidebar to like TLK on facebook without leaving this site. (2 entries)
- Subscribe to this blog via email. Be sure to fill in the email address you’re subscribing with and verify the subscription. (3 entries)
- Follow Le Creuset on twitter and leave your twitter handle in your comment. (1 entry)
- ‘Like’ Le Creuset on facebook and leave your name in your comment below. You can leave first name and last initial if you don’t want to leave your full name. (1 entry)
- ‘Like’ this giveaway via facebook. Use the like button at the top or bottom of this post. Leave a comment here saying so. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog via RSS reader. (1 entry)
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave your twitter handle & a link to your tweet (How to get the URL of a tweet – Use keyboard shortcut CTRL + V or on Macs use COMMAND + V to paste your link). (1 entry)
‘I just entered in a @LeCreuset French Oven #Giveaway & you should too @TheLittleKitchn http://bit.ly/fgC7SG’
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post and leave a comment here saying so. (1 entry)
That's a total of 12 possible entries for this giveaway. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (I'm very sorry to my international readers). Leave a separate comment on this post for EACH entry, if you leave only one comment listing multiple entry types, you will only receive one entry. This makes it much easier for me and to make it so that all of your entries count. All entries will be checked and verified. You must enter a valid email address (so I have a way of contacting you), otherwise you forfeit the prize and another winner will be chosen. You have until 11:59pm EST on Friday, March 25, 2011 to enter.
A random winner will be chosen via ‘And the winner is’ plugin. Once the winner is chosen, the winner will be contacted via email and if winner does not respond within 48 hours, winner forfeits prize and another winner will be chosen at random.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post nor did I receive anything in return for hosting this giveaway. I did however win a French oven in a giveaway last year. Le Creuset is sponsoring this giveaway. The opinions expressed in this post are my own. Some links are affiliate links.