Epiphanie Bag Giveaway (Closed)
I love Epiphanie Bags! The Ginger style in Caramel is my second Epiphanie and I’m in love once again!
I traveled last month and I used this as my “purse” carry-on. I love it because I can shove so much in it including my camera. Traveling with my camera and a really big lens can be a hassle if you don’t have a good bag to hold it in as well as protect it.
I thought I’d show you what’s inside my bag for fun…and just a note, I crammed way more than this when I flew last month. I added a couple of more notebooks, a scarf and even a paperback book to read for the flight!
- 50mm 1.4 lens
- portable Energizer battery charger, I use this thing ALL the time to give my iPhone additional juice
- travel brush – $1 at Target!
- isn’t this a cute notepad? I got it at Hallmark recently. The top is magnetic, it’s so cute, I don’t want to use the paper in it.
- business card holder
- I always carry the AC adatper for my iPhone, always
- hand lotion, I love Curel brand. It never fails, soaps in public restrooms dry my hands out.
- I’m addicted to chapstick, my favorite is this Blistex Silk & Shine
- eye drops for my allergies
- eye glass case! I actually have gotten new glasses that fit way better since I took this photo! Can’t believe what a difference it makes.
- Vera Bradley wallet – I love some of their patterns!
- Canon Rebel XS – my baby along with the 24-70mm lens (obsessed with this lens!)
Now that I have shown you the inside of my Epiphanie bag, I’m going to tell you how you can win one of your very own!
(Edited to add) PS I heard that Epiphanie is giving away a trip to MAUI!!! Enter on their facebook page, in the interest of full disclosure that’s my referral link so if you enter, I get extra entries. Good luck on both of these giveaways!
The Prize: An Epiphanie bag in the style & color of the winner’s choice!
How to Enter
Visit Epiphanie Bags and tell me what style & color (be specific) you would want if you won!
For six more extra chances to win, leave a separate comment for each type, saying you did the following:
- Follow BOTH The Little Kitchen and Epiphanie Bags on facebook.
- Subscribe to The Little Kitchen via email
- Follow The Little Kitchen on twitter AND tweet the following:
I want to win an @EpiphanieBags from @TheLittleKitchn http://bit.ly/MdAsWP ends 8/9
- Follow Epiphanie on twitterFollow @EPIPHANIEBAGS
- Follow all of my boards on Pinterest
Congrats to Amber S!! I know you’ll love your Epiphanie bag!!
U.S. Only. One winner will be chosen at random from all of the comments/entries posted here on this post. Be sure to do the mandatory entry and you’re entered into the giveaway. The extra entries are optional (do some or all, just leave a separate comment for each). Giveaway ends on Thursday, August 9, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be contacted via email supplied in the entry & will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. (By the way, if you already do any of the above optional entries, just leave a comment saying so.)
Disclosure: This giveaway is being sponsored by Epiphanie Bags. I received a bag in order for this review. I received no monetary compensation and I only share brands that I’m a fan of and always share my honest opinions! Affiliate links are included in this post.
Sign up today to receive exclusive content and news from The Little Kitchen:
1,459 Responses to “Epiphanie Bag Giveaway (Closed)”
Comments are closed.