2020 Good Cookies Food Bloggers’ Valentine’s Event
It's the Fourth Annual Good Cookies Food Bloggers' Valentine's Event! Food bloggers have been good cookies for several years showing their support for Cookies for Kid's Cancer and we are going to continue that!
Did you guys know that you have helped raise over $76,000 for C4KC in our food blogger efforts? That's so amazing!
As always, our main goal is to raise awareness of childhood cancers and to raise much needed funds.
Did you know that that cancer is the #1 cause of death of children by disease in the U.S.? There are 40,000 U.S. children actively battling cancer right NOW. With less than 4% of the National Cancer Institute's budget going to all childhood cancer combined, I knew it was important for me to get involved. And that's why I have been involved the last seven years and continue to be involved.
How it works:
- Donate at least $25 and then sign up (at the bottom of this page) to participate. There are prizes if you donate more. (See below for more information!)
- Post an original or adapted (with credit of course) Valentine's Day inspired recipe new to your blog on Monday, February 10th and we'll all link up to each other.
- Ask your readers and followers to donate to our Cookies for Kids' Cancer fundraising page. (You can tell them about the matching if you'd like.)
- Pat yourself on the back for raising awareness and helping to raise much needed funds!
Who can participate:
Active food bloggers (which means you write about food in some capacity and your blog is at least 2 months old and you are actively posting).
If you can't participate, please consider donating!
Help us get the word out, share this page with your food blogger friends on facebook & twitter, use our hashtag: #helpingcookies!
Our goal is to raise $3000 in donations! The sponsors below have generously offered to match the donations WE RAISE up to $3000. For every $1 donated, it becomes $3…how amazing is that?
Thank you to the following sponsors:
And there's more!
Just a reminder, it's a two step process, please submit your tax deductible donation of at least $25 via this donate link AND then register (using the form at the bottom of this page) to participate.
- To register, generously donate $25 to participate and you'll receive Cookies for Kids’ Cancer logo stickers and Cookies for Kids’ Cancer logo temporary tattoos.
- If you generously donate $50, you'll receive a CK4C spatula, logo reusable shopping tote, logo stickers and temporary tattoos.
- If you generously donate $100, you'll receive an Aeropress Coffee Maker, 1 box of cookies to send to a friend or yourself, a CK4C spatula, logo reusable shopping tote, logo stickers and temporary tattoos.
- If you generously donate $250, you'll be able to send 1 box of cookies each to three friends (or yourself!), a LeSportsac X C4KC pouch, Aeropress Coffee Maker, a CK4C spatula, logo reusable shopping tote, logo stickers and temporary tattoos.
(These incentives are only available to food bloggers who register and participate. Thank you so much!)
Just a note that I'm volunteering my time and not receiving any money from sponsors or anyone for organizing this event. All money raised is going to directly to Cookies for Kids' Cancer, a nonprofit organization.
Be sure to Register using the form below! (Scroll down and when you get to the end, you'll see a Submit button.
Want to hear about next year's event? Please sign up here!)