Mother’s Day Tassimo Brewer Giveaway (Closed)
Congratulations, Valerie N! She even posted a picture of prize.
I have another special giveaway just in time for Mother’s Day! Are you looking for an idea for Mother’s Day? Does your Mom like to drink coffee, lattes or tea? The Tassimo Brewer is perfect because it easy to use with its one button operation and it’s convenient, easy to clean and serving one drink at a time, there’s no waste.
My favorite drinks from the Tassimo brewer are Milka Hot Chocolate and the Twinings Chai Tea! Yes these brewers are great even for non-coffee drinkers. I found this little machine perfect for the holidays too, it was great to let my guests pick out their T-Disc and allow them to brew up whatever they wanted. I almost ran out of the hot chocolate because my brother loved it!
For you coffee drinkers, Tassimo T-Discs are available in many different coffee brand varieties, check out the varieties.
What’s more, Tassimo has 4 different color inserts (sold separately from brewers) to allow you to have your T20 brewer match your style, personality or even your kitchen. Do you like those colors? I can’t even tell you what my favorite color because I like them all!
See information on how to enter the giveaway below but be sure to do one at least of the bonus entries after you answer the mandatory question, follow Bosch Appliances, they have been giving way Tassimo brewers on twitter too!
A Tassimo T20 Brewer of your own in white! The winner will also receive all four color inserts! The winner will also receive a nice selection of T-Discs and a travel mug. (Value: more than $200)
Visit the Tassimo site and tell me what color insert is your favorite. Leave a comment with the full name of your favorite color insert. (1 entry)
The mandatory entry must be done otherwise the bonus entries will not count.
- ‘Like’ the little kitchen on facebook and leave your first name & last initial. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog via email and verify the subscription. (2 entries)
- Follow me on twitter and leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway w/ link and leave a link to your tweet. (1 entry OR tweeps who follow me on twitter can also tweet once per day for extra entries)
- Follow Bosch Appliances on twitter and leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- ‘Like’ Bosch Appliances on facebook and leave your first name & last initial. (1 entry)
- Visit the Bosch website and leave a comment telling me one thing you learned about Bosch. (1 entry)
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (I’m very sorry to my international readers).
- Leave a separate comment on this post for EACH entry to make all of your entries count. (If you already like on fb or subscribe via email, just leave a comment saying so.)
- All entries will be checked and verified. If your entry cannot be verified, it will not count.
- You have until 11:59pm EST on Thursday, May 12, 2011 to enter.
One random winner will be chosen via ‘And the winner is’ plugin. Once the winner is chosen, the winner will be contacted via email and if winner does not respond within 48 hours, winner forfeits prize and another winner will be chosen at random.
Some other notes on entering giveaways on The Little Kitchen:
* Use keyboard shortcuts to paste links, etc. in your comments CTRL + V or on Macs use COMMAND + V to paste your link, the right click menu is disabled on this site.
* How to get the URL of your tweets
Disclosure: The prize is being sponsored by Bosch. I received nothing in return for hosting this giveaway, I did however host a giveaway this past December and received a Tassimo T20 Brewer back then. I still have it and still love it. I always share my honest opinion. More to come with Bosch on The Little Kitchen, so stay tuned.