Sriracha Ranch Pasta Salad
You guys, it's spring!! Time for picnics and just plain enjoying the outdoors! For spring, I love love pasta salads.
So when Hidden Valley® Ranch and Walmart reached out to work together, I knew I wanted to make a pasta salad with Hidden Valley's new Sriracha Ranch dressing…so perfect, right?
I bought all of my ingredients at Walmart, it's a great place to get ingredients to make delicious meals.
First, grill two ears of corn. I love grilled corn in pasta salad!
Cut up your red pepper.
Dice it up for the salad.
Love love, grape tomatoes…quarter these up for the salad.
Dice up half of a cucumber.
After the corn is grilled, cut off the kernels for the salad.
Set up all of your ingredients.
Including the Hidden Valley Ranch Sriracha dressing, one of their new dressings they just launched. It tastes like the ranch dressing you know and love and at the end, you get a kick with the sriracha!
Check out their other new Ranch dressings: Buffalo, Honey BBQ and Cilantro Lime, all available at Walmart!
Combine the corn, red pepper, onion and cucumber in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the pasta too.
Then, add the Hidden Valley Ranch Sriracha dressing.
Mix it together, add the tomatoes and mix again. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. After refrigerating, remove the pasta and mix it again. You might need to add more dressing at this point.
Serve the pasta salad with sliced green onions, sesame seeds and lime wedges. This is the perfect salad for a picnic, a potluck or a great side for a weekend meal. You will LOVE it, I just know it!
To try this sriracha dressing and Hidden Valley Ranch's other new dressings: buffalo, honey BBQ and cilantro lime…be sure to check out this coupon (psst! it's a coupon for $0.75 off any 12 oz or 16 oz bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch)!
Sriracha Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
- 12-ounce package tri-color rotini pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 ears of fresh corn, uncooked
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Sriracha dressing (plus additional for serving)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes, quartered
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Follow instructions on package to cook the pasta. After the pasta cooks, set it aside and allow it to cool.
- While the water is boiling, heat a grill pan on medium hight for 5 to 7 minutes. Cook corn for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, about 10 to 12 minutes. (Being careful not to burn the corn.) Allow to cool on a plate and then cut the kernels off.
- Prep your other vegetables.
- In a large mixing bowl, add corn, red pepper, onion and cucumber. Mix together well with a rubber spatula. Add pasta and mix together. Add Hidden Valley Ranch Sriracha dressing and mix together. Squeeze a couple of lime wedges into the bowl with the pasta salad.
- Add to the bowl with the pasta salad, grape tomatoes and mix well. Refrigerate the pasta salad covered for at least 30 minutes.
- Before serving, mix the pasta salad and add more Hidden Valley Ranch Sriracha dressing if necessary. Serve the pasta salad with green onions, sesame seeds and lime wedges.
from The Little Kitchen
Have you tried this recipe?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.