Just a reminder: I want to hear from you! The first annual reader survey is up right now and it only takes a few minutes to fill out…thank you so much in advance!
It's time for a different kind of s'more for you all…and PS this was my first time (and not my last) making pumpkin butter!
I had to share another photo…give you a close up! I used my culinary torch to toast the marshmallows…some people would say my marshmallows are burnt but I disagree. They are warm, gooey, toasty goodness…I love marshmallows!
You can totally toast them in the oven (broil them at 550 degrees) for minute, being very careful because they toast very quickly!
I also love to put them on skewer sticks and toast them over our fire pit. Last December, we had a holiday get together and had s'mores and toasted the marshmallows over the fire pit…they are perfect for every season…year round!
Make or buy your pumpkin butter for these s'mores.
Bring the mixture to boil and keep mixing.
And after 35 minutes, the mixture is reduced and you have a wonderful pumpkin butter.
Chocolate and pumpkin and marshmallows go PERFECTLY together! And honestly, you have this whenever you want…you don't have to wait until fall time. I love that Campfire® Marshmallows make everything…every event or just every day life FUN!
You know you want to make these! 🙂
Pumpkin Butter S'mores Recipe
- one 15-ounce can of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Graham crackers
- Campfire® Marshmallows toasted
- milk chocolate
- Add pumpkin puree, apple juice, pumpkin pie spice seasoning and sugar to a medium sized pot. Mix well and bring to a boil. After it comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 35 to 40 minutes. Make sure to stir frequently. Once it’s reduced, allow the pumpkin butter to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Place in glass (with airtight lids) containers and refrigerate until serving.
- Prep the graham crackers, you'll need two graham cracker squares per s'more. Spread pumpkin butter on one side of one of the crackers. Add chocolate and at least 3 toasted Campfire® Marshmallows. You can toast them in the oven using your broiler, on skewer sticks over your stove or using a culinary torch (like I did).
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Campfire® Marshmallows, all opinions are my own and I only work with brands that I love. There’s an affiliate link in this post.