These wonderful parmesan garlic rolls are so easy to make because there are only five ingredients and require no yeast!
This post is sponsored by Rhodes Bread.
Parmesan garlic rolls with lots of garlic and lots of cheese are the PERFECT roll for any meal and even better for holiday dinners. Because this recipe for garlic rolls doesn't take a ton of effort, you can focus on the other parts of your holiday meal!
I know you'll love this recipe and make it over and over again, Rhodes yeast rolls are so fluffy and easy to bake!
How long do you defrost frozen dinner rolls?
It only takes a couple of hours to defrost Rhodes frozen bread dough on the counter. But if you'd like a richer flavor to your rolls, you can defrost them overnight in the refrigerator, about 8 to 16 hours.
How to Make Parmesan Garlic Rolls
STEP ONE: Place frozen Rhodes Bake N Serve Yeast Dinner Rolls in a baking dish (sprayed with nonstick cooking spray) evenly spaced apart.
STEP TWO: Spray a piece of plastic wrap with nonstick cooking spray and place it over the baking sheet.
Allow the rolls to defrost on the counter covered for 2 to 3 hours (they will defrost and then rise and more than double in size). (See note for overnight instructions.)
Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes.
While the rolls are baking in the oven, melt butter in a sauce pan and cook the garlic. Remove the garlic butter sauce quickly though, after 1-3 minutes. You don't want to over cook the garlic or burn it.
Brush the butter garlic sauce on the rolls after the come out the oven with a pastry brush. Sprinkle parsley and Parmesan cheese on top of the rolls.
You know there's nothing like freshly baked dinner rolls, especially parmesan garlic ones, for dinner or a nice holiday dinner, so make these for your family and friends and you will be the hero!
Parmesan Garlic Rolls
- 12 Rhodes Bake N Serve Yeast Dinner Rolls
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh Italian Parsley
- 1-2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Take an 8-inch or 9-inch square baking dish and spray it with nonstick cooking spray. Place frozen Rhodes Bake N Serve Yeast Dinner Rolls in evenly spaced apart.
- Spray a piece of plastic wrap with nonstick cooking spray and place it over the baking sheet.
- Allow the rolls to defrost on the counter covered for 2 to 3 hours (they will defrost and then rise and more than double in size). (See note for overnight instructions.)
- Heat the oven to 350° F.
- Remove the plastic wrap and place the baking dish in the oven. Bake the rolls for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the rolls are baking, melt the butter in a small sauce pan. Once melted, add the minced garlic. Just cook for 2 to 3 minutes, turning down the heat so the garlic doesn't over cook or burn.
- Remove the rolls and place the baking dish on a cooling rack. Using a pastry brush, brush on the garlic butter sauce.
- Sprinkle parsley and Parmesan cheese on top.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. I only work with brands that I love and always share with you my personal opinions.
Rate & Comment