Seriously, you have to make these Molten Chocolate Cakes. I shared these on the BHG blog earlier this month and I still dream about these cakes!
They are really easy to make.
The creamy, chocolatey, buttery center of the cakes.
Molten Chocolate Cakes Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Fresh raspberries
- Vanilla ice cream optional
- for the full instructions, visit BHG's Recipe for Molten Chocolate Cakes
Disclosure: I’m a paid contributor to the Better Homes & Garden food blog! All opinions are my own.