Le Creuset 5 Qt. Braiser Giveaway (Closed)
I'm a huge of Le Creuset fan and I'm happy to share with you the 5 Quart Braiser! When I received the box from Le Creuset, I felt like it was Christmas! They sent me the braiser in their newest color, fennel green. It's gorgeous. I know some people would like to have all of their cookware matching but I just love the vibrant colors that Le Creuset products come in. Every single piece I own is in a different color.
The 5 Quart Braiser is heavy and like their other cast iron products, it promotes even heat retention and distribution. While it's not considered non-stick, I find the enameled cast iron very easy to clean.
While it didn't start out as a new year's resolution, I have resolved to get rid of all of non-stick cookware pieces in my kitchen. The 5 Quart Braiser is becoming an essential part of that. I have used it to braise meat, make stir fries, saute mushrooms and make chicken pot pie filling. Like I said before, it's easy to clean, it's easy to use and I love that I can put it in the oven. It would serve perfectly as a casserole dish. I also love that it goes perfectly from oven to table, it makes a beautiful centerpiece!
We're kicking off June the right way! And as a way to celebrate the new look of The Little Kitchen, I'm excited to share with one lucky reader, their own Le Creuset 5 Quart Braiser! The braiser will be shipped directly to the winner from Le Creuset.
Depending on the color, Amazon has the Le Creuset 5 Quart Braiser listed at almost 36% off.
One winner chosen at random to receive a Le Creuset 5 Quart Braiser in the color of their choice (subject to availability). Retail value $345.
Visit the newly redesigned Le Creuset website and tell me about a Le Creuset item that you want or want to try out. Please be specific, french oven is not sufficient. (1 entry)
The mandatory entry must be done otherwise the bonus entries will not count.
- ‘Like’ The Little Kitchen on facebook and leave your first name & last initial in a comment below. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog via email and verify the subscription. (2 entries)
- Follow The Little Kitchen on twitter and leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway w/ link and leave a link to your tweet. Use the sample tweet below or the tweet button at the bottom of this post.
Enter for a chance to win a @LeCreuset 5Qt Braiser http://bit.ly/lG0Xr4 via @TheLittleKitchn #Giveaway
(1 entry OR tweeps who follow me on twitter can also tweet once per day for extra entries)
- Follow Le Creuset on twitter and leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- ‘Like’ Le Creuset on facebook and leave your first name & last initial. (1 entry)
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (I’m very sorry to my international readers).
- Leave a separate comment on this post for EACH entry to make all of your entries count. (If you already like on fb or subscribe via email, just leave a comment saying so.)
- All entries will be checked and verified. If your entry cannot be verified, it will not count.
- You have until 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 to enter.
One random winner will be chosen via random.org. Once the winner is chosen, the winner will be contacted via email and if winner does not respond within 48 hours, winner forfeits prize and another winner will be chosen at random.
Some other notes on entering giveaways on The Little Kitchen:
* How to get the URL of your tweets
Disclosure: I received the same product from Le Creuset that the winner will be receiving. I was not compensated for hosting this giveaway. All opinions are always my own. And yep, there’s affiliate links in this post.