KitchenAid 13-Cup Food Processor Giveaway (Closed)
I’m a KitchenAid fan girl…there I said it. I have a bunch of KitchenAid countertop appliances and kitchen tools including a stand mixer, hand mixer, spatulas, their very cool ice cream scoop and many more. I approached them about a giveaway for the blogiversary celebration (The Little Kitchen is two years old!!), they told me about this wonderful new product of theirs, the 13-cup food processor. I immediately wanted to share it with you all!
- Adjustable Slicing – there’s a lever that you can adjust, from thin to thick slicing.
- Two Work Bowls – A 13-Cup and a 4-Cup mini bowl. All the parts are easy to clean and dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Ultra Tight lid – The seal is designed with a leak resistant ring and locking system to help prevent messes, ensuring that everything stays in the work bowl.
- Slice, Shred, Chop, Puree or Knead – this food processor can do tons!
- Comes with a storage case for all of your parts and pieces, this is a must-have feature!
I’m thinking pie dough, salsas, tarts, desserts, salads, there are so many possibilities with this wonderful food processor. I would love to hear about what you would make with this if you won!
Purchase the KitchenAid 13-Cup Food Processor for $199, that’s 20% off!
One lucky winner chosen at random will receive a KitchenAid 13-Cup Food Processor in silver.
Tell me what you would like to make with your new KitchenAid 13-Cup Food Processor if you won. (1 entry)
The mandatory entry must be done otherwise the bonus entries will not count.
- ‘Like’ The Little Kitchen on facebook and leave your first name & last initial in a comment below. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog via email and verify the subscription, the email address you leave in the email field must match the email address you subscribed with. (2 entries)
- Follow The Little Kitchen on twitter and leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Follow KitchenAid on twitter & leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Like KitchenAid on facebook & leave your first name and last initial. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway w/ link and leave a link to your tweet. Use the sample tweet below or the tweet button at the bottom of this post.
Enter to win a 13-Cup Food Processor fr @KitchenAidUSA & @TheLittleKitchn http://bit.ly/sfbqxn ends 12/20 #giveaway
(1 entry OR tweeps who follow both me & @KitchenAidUSA on twitter can also tweet ONCE per day for extra entries and must be as least 4 hours apart)
- Enter in the KitchenAid Stand Mixer giveaway here and leave a comment below saying you entered in the stand mixer giveaway.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (I’m very sorry to my international readers).
- Leave a separate comment on this post for EACH entry to make all of your entries count. (If you already like on fb or subscribe via email, just leave a comment saying so.)
- At the conclusion of the giveaway, the entry drawn as well as the mandatory entry will be checked and verified. If your entry cannot be verified at that time, it will not count.
You have until 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 to enter.
Congrats to the winner, Betty!
The winner will be chosen via And the Winner is plugin (random.org if plugin malfunctions) from all comments submitted in this post. Once the winner is chosen, the winner will be contacted via email and if winner does not respond within 24 hours, winner forfeits prize and another winner will be chosen at random. The Little Kitchen and the sponsor reserves the right to cancel or end the contest at any time.
Some other notes on entering giveaways on The Little Kitchen:
* How to get the URL of your tweets
Disclosure: I did not receive anything for holding this giveaway. Although I didn’t review this product, I do own their 12-Cup Food Processor & love it. My opinions are always my own & I only share my favorite brands here! This post does contain affiliate links.