12 days of giveaways: day 8 – Hershey’s Baking Gift Basket (Closed)
I’m obsessed with white chocolate and I LOVE Hershey’s white premier chips…the best. I used them when I made my White Chocolate Toffee Crunch Cookies and every time I make my favorite blondies recipe.
I’m so excited to be working with Hershey’s this holiday season as part of the Hershey’s Baker’s Dozen. Be sure to check out my Reese’s Peanut Butter Bread Pudding and my Candy Stuffed Brownie Bites recipes.
Thanks to Hershey’s for this awesome giveaway, I asked them if we could add a few more things to the prize pack and they said yes! Just for one lucky Little Kitchen reader! 🙂
this giveaway includes:
- Hershey’s Cookie Headquarters apron
- cookie cutters
- Hershey’s baking recipe cards
- Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Baking Melts
- Heath English Toffee Bits
- Hershey’s Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Hershey’s Premier White Chips (not pictured)
- Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses (not pictured)
- Hershey’s Mint Chocolate Chips (not pictured)
Please use the form below (comments will not count toward entry into the giveaway). Good luck!
This giveaway has ended.
Congrats to Cynthia R!
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Hershey’s. I’m proud to be a member of the Hershey’s Baker’s Dozen. As always all opinions are my own and I only share my favorite brands!