No photos but I wanted to share with you the recipe I use for tacos using this taco seasoning recipe. Maybe one day, I'll update this with photos!
Ground Beef Tacos Recipe
Servings 4 to 6
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chuck beef
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons salsa
- 1 to 1 1/2 Tablespoons homemade taco seasoning
- taco shells, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream and guacamole
- In a large heavy-bottomed pot (like a French oven), heat olive oil on medium high heat. Add ground beef, salt, pepper, green pepper and onion. Using a wood spoon, break up ground beef and cook until beef is cooked, about 5 to 8 minutes. Drain the fat.
- Add salsa and taco seasoning and mix thoroughly and breaking up any meat that’s still lumpy. Cook for at least another 8 to minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve meat in taco shells with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream and guacamole.