Wow! With over 350 entries, thanks to everyone who entered! Congratulations to Sharon, Flour on My Face, Laughing Lindsay, Robin and Tammy! I hope you all enjoy your swag bags!
Didn't get to attend Food Blog Forum Orlando but still want to partake in the swag? I have some swag bags leftover that I would love to share with five lucky winners. It's really simple to enter, just check out the instructions below.
Swag bags include: Kerrygold Cheese/Butter coupon (free product), Batter Blaster coupon (free product), Steamy Kitchen recipe cards, Kerrygold shopping bag, Wildly Natural One samples, Edgeware knife sharpener, Le Creuset silicon baking cups, Mueller's 100% whole grain pasta, Chicago Metallic cupcake plunger, an issue of Cook's Country magazine, an issue of Cook's Illustrated magazine, Food Should Taste Good chips sample, Yes! to Cookies cookies, Roland Foods white truffle oil spray, Whole Foods grocery tote and many more (I couldn't get it all in one picture)! (There might be slight variations in each bag & there are no guarantees your bag will have everything pictured here).
As for the value of each bag? I'm not sure but it has to be at least worth $50 or more. Also, pay attention to my facebook and twitter feeds, I might give away a couple of bags that way too! 😉
Just leave a comment. (1 entry)
The mandatory entry must be done otherwise the bonus entries will not count.
- ‘Like’ the little kitchen on facebook and leave your first name & last initial. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog via email and verify the subscription. (2 entries)
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway w/ link and leave a link to your tweet. (1 entry)
- Follow Food Blog Forum on twitter. Leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (I’m very sorry to my international readers).
- Leave a separate comment on this post for EACH entry to make all of your entries count. (If you already like on fb or subscribe via email, just leave a comment saying so.)
- All entries will be checked and verified. If your entry cannot be verified, it will not count.
- You have until 11:59pm EST on Monday, April 25, 2011 to enter.
Five random winners will be chosen via ‘And the winner is’ plugin. Once the winner(s) is chosen, the winner(s) will be contacted via email and if winner(s) does not respond within 48 hours, winner forfeits prize and another winner will be chosen at random.
Some other notes on entering giveaways on The Little Kitchen:
* Use keyboard shortcuts to paste links, etc. in your comments CTRL + V or on Macs use COMMAND + V to paste your link, the right click menu is disabled on this site.
* How to get the URL of your tweets
Disclosure: These bags and the items in them were provided by various sponsors of Food Blog Forum Orlando as well as other companies. The shipping will be covered out of my own pocket.