It's Meyer lemon season until March! And I'm so excited to be sharing this awesome giveaway with you! I have shared Meyer lemon mojitos and I will be definitely be sharing more recipes using Meyer lemons this month. I recently made a cake which I'll share with you this week. I'm contemplating other fun recipes and I am definitely having fun experimenting.
Meyer lemons are not as tart as regular lemons and are in season during the winter months so they are perfect for you to use in your holiday dishes. Dandy Meyer Lemons come from California (one of my favorite states to visit), they're tasty, fresh and are very versatile. Perfect for sweet desserts, drinks and even savory dishes.
Take a look at these amazing recipes from fellow food bloggers utilizing Meyer lemons:
Meyer Lemon Roasted Chicken with Herbs from Bunkycooks
Meyer Lemon Curd Marbled Cheesecake from Merry Gourmet
Meyer Lemon and Peppercorn Italian Ice from A Spicy Perspective
Meyer Lemon Mousse from All Day I Dream About Food
Meyer Lemon Garlic Green Beans from Savoring the Thyme
To celebrate Meyer lemon season, Duda Farm Fresh Foods is sponsoring this wonderful giveaway on The Little Kitchen. The GRAND PRIZE is a beautiful majestic yellow KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer! What a pretty lemon yellow color, isn't it? There will also be 3 other weekly prizes, each week a winner will be drawn to receive a tote of Meyer lemons for your holiday recipes as well as a $25 Williams-Sonoma gift card.
This giveaway is being run a little bit differently. So please, read carefully below. They are also running separate weekly giveaways, so check it out!
One lucky winner chosen at random will receive a KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart stand mixer in Majestic Yellow as well as a Meyer Lemon tote. Winner will be drawn on Saturday, December 24. The deadline to enter is Friday, December 23,2011 at 11:59PM EST.
Each week, a separate winner will be drawn and will receive a Meyer Lemon tote and a $25 Williams-Sonoma gift card. Winners for each of these prizes will be drawn on December 3, 10, & 17. You're still eligible to win the grand prize if you win one of the weekly prizes.
Visit Duda's website and tell me what recipe you would like to try to make using meyer lemons (use the ‘Older Entries' link at the bottom of the page to view even more recipes). Leave a comment telling me which recipe. (1 entry)
The mandatory entry must be done otherwise the bonus entries will not count.
- ‘Like’ The Little Kitchen on facebook and leave your first name & last initial in a comment below. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog via email and verify the subscription, the email address you leave in the email field must match the email address you subscribed with. (2 entries)
- Follow The Little Kitchen on twitter and leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Follow Duda Farm Fresh Foods on twitter & leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Like Duda Farm Fresh Foods on facebook & leave your first name and last initial. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway w/ link and leave a link to your tweet. Use the sample tweet below or the tweet button at the bottom of this post.
Enter to win a KitchenAid 5Qt Stand Mixer & #meyerlemons from @dandy_fresh & @TheLittleKitchn http://bit.ly/vniPpw ends 12/23 #giveaway
(1 entry OR tweeps who follow both me & @dandy_fresh on twitter can also tweet ONCE per day for extra entries and must be as least 4 hours apart)
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (I’m very sorry to my international readers).
- Leave a separate comment on this post for EACH entry to make all of your entries count. (If you already like on fb or subscribe via email, just leave a comment saying so.)
- At the conclusion of the giveaway and each week, the entry drawn as well as the mandatory entry will be checked and verified. If your entry cannot be verified at that time, it will not count.
You have until 11:59pm EST on Friday, December 23, 2011 to enter for the grand prize.
Congrats to the weekly winners and the grand prize winner, Lisa!
Winners will be chosen via random.org from all comments submitted in this post. Once the winner is chosen, the winner will be contacted via email and if winner does not respond within 24 hours, winner forfeits prize and another winner will be chosen at random. The Little Kitchen and the sponsor reserves the right to cancel or end the contest at any time.
Some other notes on entering giveaways on The Little Kitchen:
* How to get the URL of your tweets
Disclosure: I received the same item the winner will receive. All opinions are my own & I only share my favorite brands! This post contains affiliate links.