This post is sponsored by Milo's Famous Sweet Tea.
Are you as excited for the holidays as I am? Nobody is more excited than Curtis. He really really looks forward to this time of year. After Halloween, he starts getting really excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. And that means, Thanksgiving dinner! We love cranberry dressing or sauce with our Thanksgiving meal and I wanted to share this wonderful recipe for a cranberry orange sauce with you!
And I made it with Milo's Sweet Tea! I love the back story of this company. Did you know that Milo's was founded as a restaurant in 1946 by Milo and Bea Carlton, after Milo returned from World War II? Milo's is an award-winning tea and I love that there are no preservatives in it! It also has a clean ingredient list and is available sweetened with cane sugar, no calorie sweetened with sucrose and also available unsweet.
It's the perfect drink for the holidays and I know you're going to love it even more in this cranberry sauce recipe!
First, zest one orange.
Then, cut it in half and juice it.
Measure out the Milo's Sweet Tea.
Add the cranberries, orange juice and zest to a sauce pan.
Then, add the sweet tea.
It makes a beautiful sauce!
That I know your family will love! We like it tart but if you want it sweeter, you can add a little sugar.
You can find Milo's Sweet Tea in the refrigerated juice section of your local grocery store!
Cranberry Orange Sauce Recipe
- one 12-ounce package fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 1/4 cups Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea
- 1 orange zested and then juiced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons granulated sugar optional
- Add cranberries, sweet tea, orange zest and orange juice to a sauce pan. Cook for 15 to 18 minutes. Carefully taste it, if you would like, add a little sugar.
- Remove from sauce pan and allow to cool before putting into the refrigerator. Serve cold with your Thanksgiving meal.
- You can totally make this a couple of days ahead too!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Milo's Famous Sweet Tea and I always share with you my own opinions.