Congratulations to Amy! I know you'll like the Bertolli cheese prize pack.
Bertolli's Italian meals are filled with great ingredients you and I would use in our own kitchens. I love finding frozen foods that have ingredients that I can pronounce and the listing is not a long list of things I don't even recognize.
Bertolli's meals can easily be paired with your favorite cheeses as well as wines. Bertolli recently contacted me to do a giveaway of a prize pack that will help you prepare a antipasto di formaggio platter before enjoying one of their frozen meals.
The antipasto di formaggio platter is perfect for enjoying a variety of fine Italian artisan cheeses before you prepare your favorite Bertolli Frozen Meal. From pungent asiago to buttery fontina, Italian cheeses provide an abundance of culinary possibilities and are just as delectable on their own, or simply paired with a lovely glass of wine. Bertolli frozen meals are also made with many delicious Italian cheeses, such as fresh parmesan and versatile ricotta, bringing you true authentic Italian flavor.
The Bertolli Italian Cheese Giveaway Prize Pack includes the following:
- Slate Cheese Board and Chalk Set
- Set of 3 Cheese Tools
- “Cheese & Wine” Pairing Book
- Set of 3 Pronutto Wine Jellies to complement your cheeses
- Tasting Certificate for a free Bertolli frozen meal
Prize Pack retail value is more than $75
One winner will be chosen at random (from all valid entries) to receive a Bertolli Italian Cheese Giveaway Prize Pack. Retail value $75.
Leave a comment telling me what your favorite Italian meal is. Recipes, links? Please share if you have them. (1 entry)
The mandatory entry must be done otherwise the bonus entries will not count.
- ‘Like’ The Little Kitchen on facebook and leave your first name & last initial in a comment below. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog via email and verify the subscription, the email address you leave in the email field must match the email address you subscribed with. (2 entries)
- Follow The Little Kitchen on twitter and leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- ‘Like’ Bertolli on facebook and leave a comment here with your first name & last initial. (1 entry)
- Visit the Bertolli Tastes of Italy map and upload a tip, story, recipe of your favorite Italian dish, or photo from their favorite region of Italy. Leave a comment here telling me what you shared. (5 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway w/ link and leave a link to your tweet. Use the sample tweet below or the tweet button at the bottom of this post.
Enter for a chance to win a @Bertolli Italian Cheese prize pack http://bit.ly/o3AHDR via @TheLittleKitchn #Giveaway
(1 entry OR tweeps who follow me on twitter can also tweet TWICE per day for extra entries and must be as least 4 hours apart)
- Click the ‘Like' button at the bottom of this giveaway post. Comment here with your first name and last initial. (1 entry)
- Follow Bertolli on twitter and leave a comment here with your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (I’m very sorry to my international readers).
- Leave a separate comment on this post for EACH entry to make all of your entries count. (If you already like on fb or subscribe via email, just leave a comment saying so.)
- At the conclusion of the giveaway, the entry drawn as well as the mandatory entry will be checked and verified. If your entry cannot be verified at that time, it will not count.
- You have until 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, August 3, 2011 to enter.
One random winner will be chosen via And the Winner is plugin (or random.org if the plugin malfunctions) from all comments submitted in this post. Once the winner is chosen, the winner will be contacted via email and if winner does not respond within 24 hours, winner forfeits prize and another winner will be chosen at random.
Some other notes on entering giveaways on The Little Kitchen:
* How to get the URL of your tweets
Disclosure: This giveaway is being run independently from Bertolli. I received the same prize pack the winner is receiving. This post does contain an affiliate link.