Kerrygold Butter & Cheese Giveaway (Closed)
I have written it so many times and I tell my friends how much I love Kerrygold butter. Sigh…I can’t even explain why. It just tastes so good. Maybe it’s the grass-fed cattle, maybe it’s the fact that no artificial growth hormones are ever used and maybe it’s the fact that the cows are cared for in small herds on family farms.
Just add a little Kerrygold butter on a warm roll and you’ll know what I mean. Last October, I won a year’s supply of Kerrygold butter and cheese on twitter and every month I looked forward to a wonderful box full of amazing cheese and butter. Needless to say, I was very sad when the shipments ended! (I know, I know, you feel so sorry for me right now.)
My favorite cheese is their Dubliner, I even made a Dubliner cheese sauce for grilled beef! I’m sure it would be good in a mac & cheese- still need to try that! I love their salted butter on rolls and their unsalted butter for baking!
Recently, I shared with you their Naturally Softer Butter, a new product of theirs.
To help celebrate my 2-year blogiversary, I asked Kerrygold to sponsor a giveaway on The Little Kitchen. A basket full of cheese and butter including their new naturally softer butter as well as their reduced fat butter for you to try!
Here are some recipes to try:
One lucky winner chosen at random will receive an amazing basket of Kerrygold cheeses and butters worth over $150. Read below on how to enter.
Visit the Kerrygold website and tell what cheese or butter that you would like to try, if you have had Kerrygold products before, tell me about your favorite one! (1 entry)
The mandatory entry must be done otherwise the bonus entries will not count.
- ‘Like’ The Little Kitchen on facebook and leave your first name & last initial in a comment below. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog via email and verify the subscription, the email address you leave in the email field must match the email address you subscribed with. (2 entries)
- Follow The Little Kitchen on twitter and leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Follow Kerrygold on twitter & leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Like Kerrygold on facebook & leave your first name and last initial. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway w/ link and leave a link to your tweet. Use the sample tweet below or the tweet button at the bottom of this post.
Enter to win a basket of @KerrygoldUSA cheese & butter @TheLittleKitchn http://bit.ly/rWKXM9 ends 12/13 #giveaway
(1 entry OR tweeps who follow both me & @KerrygoldUSA on twitter can also tweet ONCE per day for extra entries and must be as least 4 hours apart)
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (I’m very sorry to my international readers).
- Leave a separate comment on this post for EACH entry to make all of your entries count. (If you already like on fb or subscribe via email, just leave a comment saying so.)
- At the conclusion of the giveaway, the entry drawn as well as the mandatory entry will be checked and verified. If your entry cannot be verified at that time, it will not count.
You have until 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 to enter.
Congrats to Diane! I know you’ll love your prize!
The winner will be chosen via And the Winner is plugin (random.org if plugin malfunctions) from all comments submitted in this post. Once the winner is chosen, the winner will be contacted via email and if winner does not respond within 24 hours, winner forfeits prize and another winner will be chosen at random. The Little Kitchen and the sponsor reserves the right to cancel or end the contest at any time.
Some other notes on entering giveaways on The Little Kitchen:
* How to get the URL of your tweets
Disclosure: I did not receive anything in return for holding this giveaway. All opinions are my own & I only share my favorite brands!
Sign up today to receive exclusive content and news from The Little Kitchen:
766 Responses to “Kerrygold Butter & Cheese Giveaway (Closed)”
Comments are closed.