How to Grill Chicken Wings
It’s officially the start of grilling season…what it recently snowed where you are? I’m so sorry…what the heck is up with the weather lately? I sincerely hope you’re able to start grilling soon where you are…because you can make these wings!!
I did a fun Mother’s Day giveaway with Marshalls recently and they wanted to team up for Father’s Day again and I said I wanted to share a recipe…but this is more of a how to. How to grill chicken wings. It’s fast and easy and the wings are super tasty!
First cover a baking sheet with foil and line it with paper towels. Rinse the wings and wipe the wings completely dry.
Pour some barbecue sauce into a bowl. I actually bought the silicon grilling brush a long time ago at Marshalls! The sauce came from Marshalls’ food section too. I’m always telling my friends about the awesome food and baking supplies I find in their gourmet food section!
Grill the chicken wings on medium high for 4 minutes. Then, flip over and brush the bbq sauce on the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Flip again and brush bbq sauce. Cook for another 3 minutes.
Right before we removed them from the grill. So good!
And super easy! I loved this bbq sauce…can’t wait to use it again on grilled chicken!
Be sure to stop by and enter the Father’s Day giveaway from Marshalls!
How to Grill Chicken Wings
Yield: 15-18 wings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 15-18 bone-in chicken wings
- vegetable oil
- barbecue sauce
- Line a baking sheet with foil and paper towels. Rinse chicken wings and wipe completely dry with paper towels.
- Heat grill and brush grates with vegetable oil using a paper towel and tongs.
- Place chicken wings on grill and cook on medium high for 4 minutes. Flip the wings with tongs and brush grilled side with bbq sauce, cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip chicken again, add bbq sauce to new side without sauce and cook for another 3 minutes. Remove from grill, allow to cool for at least 5-10 minutes and serve immediately.
We love that you love to share our recipes with others. If you have a blog or website and want to repost the recipe, we just ask that you reword the instructions (easy peasy) and link back to give us credit and to use your own images at the same time. Please ask us permission before republishing our recipes and images. And here's a great article on how to properly attribute a recipe.
Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls. All opinions are my own and I only work with and mention brands that I love.
Sign up today to receive exclusive content and news from The Little Kitchen: