Epiphanie (Camera) Bag Giveaway (Closed)
I already had a camera bag, it was one that I got for free when I ordered my dSLR. It was okay looking, it worked. But as I was getting more lense. And needing more out of my camera bag, I was looking around. I was looking around for a long time. And now I have found it. It’s an Epiphanie bag! Beautiful and functional…I was given the Lyric bag to review and I love it! Pictured here in mustard yellow, it’s also available in Plum, Brown or Slate Blue. It comes with a shoulder strap too but the short strap (pictured above) works perfect for me.
Excuse the iPhone photo, I wanted to show you my dSLR in the bag. On the far left is my 18-55mm lens, the camera body has a 50mm lens on it and the lens to the right of it is my 75-300mm lens and on the far right is my wallet. There’s tons of room in this bag and I love it!
The only drawback are the white dividers are a little hard to move. I wanted to rearrange the dividers a little and they are hard to get in…but this drawback quickly became a huge advantage. Since they are hard to move, they will NOT move…that’s actually what I want since I don’t want my camera or lens moving around too much!
I love that this bag holds my iPad too…swoon! A bag that’s pretty and holds my dSLR camera, multiple lenses and my iPad!
I had to share with you the professional photos of my new favorite camera bag. And now on to the giveaway…the winner gets to choose from one of Epiphanie’s seven styles as well as pick the color!
One lucky winner chosen at random will receive an Epiphanie bag in the style and color of their choice (subject to stock availability). Read below on how to enter.
Visit Epiphanie’s website and tell me what style you would choose if you won. Leave a comment telling me which style and color. (1 entry)
The mandatory entry must be done otherwise the bonus entries will not count.
- ‘Like’ The Little Kitchen on facebook and leave your first name & last initial in a comment below. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog via email and verify the subscription, the email address you leave in the email field must match the email address you subscribed with. (2 entries)
- Follow The Little Kitchen on twitter and leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Follow Epiphanie on twitter & leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Like Epiphanie on facebook & leave your first name and last initial. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway w/ link and leave a link to your tweet. Use the sample tweet below or the tweet button at the bottom of this post.
Enter to win an Epiphanie Camera Bag from @EpiphanieBags & @TheLittleKitchn http://bit.ly/rxN4fY ends 12/12 #giveaway
(1 entry OR tweeps who follow both me & @EpiphanieBags on twitter can also tweet ONCE per day for extra entries and must be as least 4 hours apart)
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (I’m very sorry to my international readers).
- Leave a separate comment on this post for EACH entry to make all of your entries count. (If you already like on fb or subscribe via email, just leave a comment saying so.)
- At the conclusion of the giveaway, the entry drawn as well as the mandatory entry will be checked and verified. If your entry cannot be verified at that time, it will not count.
You have until 11:59pm EST on Monday, December 12, 2011 to enter.
Congrats to Marta!
The winner will be chosen via random.org from all comments submitted in this post. Once the winner is chosen, the winner will be contacted via email and if winner does not respond within 24 hours, winner forfeits prize and another winner will be chosen at random. The Little Kitchen and the sponsor reserves the right to cancel or end the contest at any time.
Some other notes on entering giveaways on The Little Kitchen:
* How to get the URL of your tweets
Disclosure: I received the Epiphanie Lyric bag in the photograph for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own & I only share my favorite brands! There’s an affiliate link in this post.