edible Orlando Magazine Subscription Giveaway
I was recently contacted by edible Orlando magazine and I was excited to receive a 1-Year subscription! I had heard a lot about the magazine but didn’t get a chance to see it yet. An article about Local Brews, recipes using locally raised & grown ingredients and a huge resource telling you what’s in season locally, I appreciate what edible Orlando is doing for the Central Florida community.
edible Orlando is one of seventy Edible Communities magazines that create editorially rich, community-based, local-foods publications throughout the United States and Canada. Edibles connect consumers with family farmers, growers, chefs, and food artisans of all kinds. We believe that every person has the right to affordable, fresh, healthful food on a daily basis and that knowing where our food comes from is a powerful thing. The individuals who own our publications are local-food advocates and residents of the communities they serve – a business model that not only supports our values, but also preserves the integrity of our member publications.
While switching to all local raised and grown ingredients for my cooking isn’t always possible, I’m aware of the benefits and do strive to do so. It’s a work in progress and I love that this magazine gives me the resources to try.
Right now, these fruits and vegetables are in season in Florida (thanks to edible Orlando for this list):
- Bell pepper
- Sweet corn
Subscribe for $28 a year, you’ll receive 4 issues. $10 of every subscription purchased in December will go to Second Harvest Food Bank.
One lucky winner chosen at random will receive the a 1-year subscription to edible Orlando magazine.
Visit Edible Orlando and browse around and tell me something you learned while visiting the site. (1 entry)
The mandatory entry must be done otherwise the bonus entries will not count.
- ‘Like’ The Little Kitchen on facebook and leave your first name & last initial in a comment below. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog via email and verify the subscription, the email address you leave in the email field must match the email address you subscribed with. (2 entries)
- Follow The Little Kitchen on twitter and leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Follow Edible Orlando on twitter & leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Like Edible Orlando on facebook & leave your first name and last initial. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway w/ link and leave a link to your tweet. Use the sample tweet below or the tweet button at the bottom of this post.
Enter to win a subscription to @EdibleOrlando fr @TheLittleKitchn http://bit.ly/sDAgzP ends 12/18 #giveaway
(1 entry OR tweeps who follow both me & @EdibleOrlando on twitter can also tweet ONCE per day for extra entries and must be as least 4 hours apart)
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (I’m very sorry to my international readers).
- Leave a separate comment on this post for EACH entry to make all of your entries count. (If you already like on fb or subscribe via email, just leave a comment saying so.)
- At the conclusion of the giveaway, the entry drawn as well as the mandatory entry will be checked and verified. If your entry cannot be verified at that time, it will not count.
You have until 11:59pm EST on Sunday, December 18, 2011 to enter.
Congrats to Shannon!
The winner will be chosen via And the Winner is plugin (random.org if plugin malfunctions) from all comments submitted in this post. Once the winner is chosen, the winner will be contacted via email and if winner does not respond within 24 hours, winner forfeits prize and another winner will be chosen at random. The Little Kitchen and the sponsor reserves the right to cancel or end the contest at any time.
Some other notes on entering giveaways on The Little Kitchen:
* How to get the URL of your tweets
Disclosure: I received a subscription as well. All opinions are my own & I only share my favorite brands!
Sign up today to receive exclusive content and news from The Little Kitchen:
60 Responses to “edible Orlando Magazine Subscription Giveaway”
Comments are closed.