Chicago Metallic Giveaway (Closed) and National Food Blogger Bake Sale
Congratulations to Cathy W! I hope you enjoy baking with your new winged cookie sheet.
Saturday, May 14th is the National Food Blogger Bake Sale and the Central Florida area bake sale is being held at Cork & Olive in Lake Mary, FL from 11am – 1pm. All proceeds will go to Share Our Strength, their mission is to end childhood hunger. We hope you’ll join us and many other great food bloggers who will making their favorites to sell for this great cause!
If you’re not in the Central Florida area, be sure to visit the National Food Blogger Bake Sale page to see where a Food Blogger Bake Sale is being held near you!
The bake sale is being organized in conjunction with the Great American Bake Sale. Chicago Metallic is a proud sponsor of the Great American Bake Sale and I’m excited to offer one of their brand new products to give away. It’s the Winged Cookie Sheet and features the following:
- Winged design for easy handling to and from the oven
- Handle positioning and speed-bump rim prevent cookies from flying off
- Non-stick, easy release
What’s even cooler? Chicago Metallic will donate $5 from the sale of each Winged Cookie Sheet to Share Our Strength!
For around $20, purchase the Chicago Metallic Winged Cookie Sheet.
One lucky winner will receive via the sponsor one Winged Cookie Sheet as pictured above.
Visit the Chicago Metallic website and tell me about a product you would like to try. Please be specific. Cake pan is not sufficient. (1 entry)
The mandatory entry must be done otherwise the bonus entries will not count.
- ‘Like’ the little kitchen on facebook and leave your first name & last initial. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog via email and verify the subscription. (2 entries)
- Follow me on twitter and leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway w/ link and leave a link to your tweet. (1 entry OR tweeps who follow me on twitter can also tweet once per day for extra entries)
- Follow Chicago Metallic on twitter and leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- ‘Like’ Chicago Metallic on facebook and leave your first name & last initial. (1 entry)
- Visit the Great American Bake Sale and organize a bake sale in your area. Leave a link to your bake sale page. (5 entries)
- ‘Like’ the Great American Bake Sale on facebook and leave your first name & last initial. (1 entry)
- Follow Share Our Strength on twitter and leave your twitter handle. (1 entry)
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (I’m very sorry to my international readers).
- Leave a separate comment on this post for EACH entry to make all of your entries count. (If you already like on fb or subscribe via email, just leave a comment saying so.)
- All entries will be checked and verified. If your entry cannot be verified, it will not count.
- You have until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, May 21, 2011 to enter.
One random winner will be chosen via ‘And the winner is’ plugin. Once the winner is chosen, the winner will be contacted via email and if winner does not respond within 48 hours, winner forfeits prize and another winner will be chosen at random.
Some other notes on entering giveaways on The Little Kitchen:
* Use keyboard shortcuts to paste links, etc. in your comments CTRL + V or on Macs use COMMAND + V to paste your link, the right click menu is disabled on this site.
* How to get the URL of your tweets
Disclosure: I was not provided anything in return for hosting this giveaway. Chicago Metallic is sponsoring the giveaway item.
Sign up today to receive exclusive content and news from The Little Kitchen:
88 Responses to “Chicago Metallic Giveaway (Closed) and National Food Blogger Bake Sale”
Comments are closed.