Cristina Ferrare’s Big Bowl of Love Cookbook Giveaway (Closed)
Congratulations to Kate A! I hope you enjoy the book!
Yesterday, I shared the Classic Roast Beef and Smashed Potatoes recipes from Cristina Ferrare’s new cookbook Big Bowl of Love. Today, I’m excited to share a copy of this book to one of my lucky readers. Will you be the lucky winner?
Just to recap, Cristina is host of the show Cristina Ferrare’s Big Bowl of Love, on OWN (the Oprah Winfrey Network) and her cookbook was photographed by Diane and Todd of White on Rice Couple. Diane and Todd are wonderful people! I hope to one day meet Cristina as well!
Her cookbook, Cristina Ferrare’s Big Bowl of Love, is filled with more than 150 recipes you can cook even if you’re not an expert chef and share with your family. And it’s filled with wonderful stories and beautiful photographs and so many recipes I want to try.
Do you want to win a copy of this cookbook? See the instructions below on how to enter.
Purchase Cristina Ferrare’s Big Bowl of Love on Amazon.com. It’s currently $18.43 which is 39% off of the cover price!
One winner will receive a copy of Cristina Ferrare’s Big Bowl of Love cookbook. The book will ship directly from the sponsor.
Since Cristina’s book is all about food and love. Share with me your favorite recipe to make for your family and/or friends. If you have a link to share, please do! (Use keyboard shortcut CTRL + V or on Macs use COMMAND + V to paste your link, the right click menu is disabled on this site). (1 entry)
The mandatory entry must be done otherwise the bonus entries will not count.
Bonus Entries (each worth 1 entry unless otherwise noted)
(leave a separate comment for each entry):
- ‘Like’ the little kitchen on facebook and leave your name in your comment. You can leave first name and last initial if you don’t want to leave your full name. You can also use the Like button in the right sidebar to like TLK on facebook without leaving this site.
- Subscribe to this blog via email. Be sure to fill in the email address you’re subscribing with and verify the subscription. (2 entries)
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (use the Retweet button in this post or write your own tweet). Leave your twitter handle & a link to your tweet (How to get the URL of a tweet – Use keyboard shortcut CTRL + V or on Macs use COMMAND + V to paste your link, the right click menu is disabled on this site).
- Follow Cristina on twitter. Leave a comment saying so and leave your twitter handle.
- ‘Like’ Cristina on facebook and leave your name in your comment below. You can leave first name and last initial if you don’t want to leave your full name.
- ‘Like’ or recommend this giveaway via facebook. Use the like button at the top or bottom of this post. Leave a comment here saying so.
- Subscribe to this blog via RSS reader.
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post on The Little Kitchen and leave a comment here saying so.
That’s a total of 10 possible entries for this giveaway. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (I’m very sorry to my other international readers). Leave a separate comment on this post for EACH entry, if you leave only one comment listing multiple entry types, you will only receive one entry. This makes it much easier for me and to make it so that all of your entries count. All entries will be checked and verified. You must enter a valid email address (so I have a way of contacting you), otherwise you forfeit the prize and another winner will be chosen. You have until 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 to enter.
One random winner will be chosen via ‘And the winner is’ plugin. Once the winners are chosen, the winners will be contacted via email and if winner does not respond within 48 hours, winner forfeits prize and another winner will be chosen at random.
Disclosure: I received a copy of this cookbook, the same prize the winner will receive. I did not receive any compensation for hosting this giveaway. Some links in this post are affiliate links.
Sign up today to receive exclusive content and news from The Little Kitchen:
99 Responses to “Cristina Ferrare’s Big Bowl of Love Cookbook Giveaway (Closed)”
Comments are closed.