EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale Giveaway (Closed)
Thanks to everyone who entered in this giveaway! The winners are listed below…congrats to them!
I own the EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale; I bought it last year. I love it, so I asked EatSmart to sponsor a giveaway for two scales – one each to two lucky winners!
It’s really lightweight and compact. It’s easy to store because it’s slim and small. You can weigh flour for breads and other baking, weigh foods for portion control or even weigh postage! I mainly use it when I’m baking and I love how it’s easy to use. There are two buttons, an on/off and tar button and a unit button that lets you change between grams, kilograms, ounces and pounds.
To measure flour for pizza dough or for any other baking: turn on the unit and choose the unit of measurement by pressing the Unit button until the desired unit shows up on the screen. I usually use my glass Pyrex mixing bowl and put it on the scale. Wait for it to show a weight and then press the Tare button. This will set the scale to zero and then you can start adding your ingredients.
* I use a breadmaker to make my pizza dough and the instruction booklet states how much a cup of bread flour weighs. A quick google search yielded a site that shows a chart with the weights of different types of flour.
Features of the Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale
- Compact Design and easy two-button operation
- Tare Feature
- 4 measurement modes: grams / ounces / kilograms / pounds
- Max weight 11 pounds / 5 kilograms
- 3 minute Auto-Turnoff
- Takes 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Calorie Factor Booklet included
- 2 Year EatSmart Guarantee
- Comes in 5 different colors
Look at all of the different colors that Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale comes in. I actually own the silver one (above).
The Precision Pro includes a booklet called the Calorie Factor Booklet. It is a quick reference guide of how many calories are in many common foods. It’s fairly straightforward and can be helpful for anyone wishing to count calories or use it as a guide for portion control.
Buy It: For $25 on Amazon.com.
Win It Here! I’m giving away not one but two EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scales – one each to two different lucky winners! The lucky winners will get to choose the color of their choice.
Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment with your favorite color and what you would use the scale for if you won. (1 entry)
The mandatory entry must be done otherwise the bonus entries will not count.
Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry, if the entry type is worth 2, leave two comments such as follow TLK on fb #1, follow TLK on fb #2, etc. If you’re already a fan or follower, just say so in your comment):
- Follow EatSmart Products on twitter and leave your twitter handle in your comment. (1 entry)
- ‘Like’ EatSmart Products on facebook and leave your name in your comment. You can leave first name and last initial if you don’t want to leave your full name. (1 entry)
- ‘Like’ the little kitchen on facebook and leave your name in your comment. You can leave first name and last initial if you don’t want to leave your full name. (4 entries)
- ‘Like’ this giveaway on facebook. Use the like button at the top of this post. Leave a comment saying so. (2 entries)
- Subscribe to this blog via email. Be sure to fill in the email address you’re subscribing with and to confirm the subscription. (3 entries)
- Subscribe to this blog via RSS reader. (1 entry)
- Follow me on twitter. Leave your twitter handle in the entry. (1 entry)
- Tweet this giveaway, using the retweet link at the top of this post or tweet the phrase below. Be sure to come back here and leave a link to your tweet (required). You can tweet once per day. (2 entries)
‘I just entered in a Kitchen Scale #Giveaway from @thelittlekitchn & @EatSmartScales http://bit.ly/gxTD3u’
- Stumble any non-giveaway post on this site using the StumbleUpon icon at the bottom of this post. Leave a comment saying so and leave your stumble user name. (2 entries)
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post and leave a comment here saying so. You can do this once per day. (2 entry)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Leave a separate comment for EACH entry, if you leave only one comment listing multiple entry types, you will only receive one entry. This makes it much easier for me and to make it so that all of your entries count. All entries will be checked and verified. You must enter a valid email address (so I have a way of contacting you), otherwise you forfeit the prize and another winner will be chosen. You have until 11:59pm EST on Monday, February 21, 2011 to enter. A random winner will be chosen via ‘And the winner is’ plugin.
**You told me and I listened, I added a couple of different entry options for those of you who aren’t on twitter, please be sure to read the directions above carefully for each entry type.
Disclosure: I was not provided any product or compensation for this review and giveaway. EatSmart is providing the products for giveaway. The views and opinions expressed in this post are my own.
Check out my other giveaways here.
Sign up today to receive exclusive content and news from The Little Kitchen:
367 Responses to “EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale Giveaway (Closed)”
Comments are closed.