Lemon Chicken Pasta
Ooh, it’s been over a week since I have posted. Sorry about that! There has been a lot of things going on and there are people I know who have been experiencing devastating losses. They are never far from my mind. It’s not a clique to remind ourselves that we need to be thankful for who and what we have when we have them. Hug your loved ones!
Anyways, thanks to Georgia who found this recipe and shared it with me. She made it for our Bunko group once and it was very tasty. It’s a Publix Aprons meal and another one of my husband’s favorites.
The chicken is very tender and the lemony taste is not overwhelming.
- I make this dish with bow tie pasta (just like Georgia did). Be careful because it calls for 8 ounces of pasta and bow tie pasta usually comes in 12 ounce boxes.
- I measure out the ingredients after I prepare the chicken. It’s a quick meal and it’ll be much easier if you have the capers & chicken base measured out along with the white wine and heavy cream.
- Chicken base is a soup base found in a jar in the soup section of your grocery store.
- I use Fragata brand capers, it’s in a skinny jar. It’s hard to measure straight in the jar so I pour some in a little bowl and measure from there. Don’t forget to put some of the liquid back into the jar if you poured too much out, otherwise the capers will dry out.
- I usually serve this dish with a salad.
Sign up today to receive exclusive content and news from The Little Kitchen: