$100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
It’s been a while since I have done this and since I really really appreciate you guys, here’s an Amazon gift card giveaway sponsored by me!
I wanted to share stuff I have ordered from Amazon, lately…
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker – I had a Fitbit Flex for a long time and I thought it was time to upgrade. I love that the new Fitbit trackers encourage you to get at least 250 steps every hour…so it encourages you not only to take steps during your day but throughout your day! I also love that I can get some of the alerts on my phone on my Fitbit!
- Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Mirrorless Camera – You know how much I love my Panasonic GM1, I wrote a review on it. I had it for 2 years and it was time to upgrade. This camera is amazing…I love the image stabilization especially and I love that it does 4K video. I recently bought this zoom lens for it too!
- Ateco 3 Piece Rectangle Cutter Set – I recently made hand pies and thought there’s a faster easier way to cut them out instead of the ruler and pizza cutter method that I was using so I found these and they work great! Easy to clean and I store them in the box they came shipped in. Love these!
- Kindle Paperwhite E-reader – I used to read books on my iPad when I had one and when I got my iPhone 6S Plus last year, that’s what I read on. But there are so many distractions…and recently I downloaded the Overdrive app for borrowing e-books from my local library and then reading them through the Kindle app. This is a lifechanger because I’m reading more and more books. I have a huge appetite for learning and for reading and this feeds it! I asked around and my friends recommended the Kindle Paperwhite. I can’t wait for it to arrive! PS You can borrow audio books through that app too.
- Foldable Fabric Bin (Set of 6) – I’m in the middle of overhauling, trimming down and organizing my home office. I have these shelves that fit these cube fabric bins so I bought this set, it’s so inexpensive compared to buying them one by one at the stores. I love this blue color…so it’s perfect for me!
- Open industrial 6 hole punch – if you do crafting projects or have smaller planners like an A5, A4 or personal planner, I love this hole punch! I’m always printing out my own planning sheets and this little hole punch works wonders!
- Tea Forte Presentation Box Sampler with 20 Handcrafted Pyramid Tea Infusers – I had these little teas when I stayed at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in Orlando months ago and I took a picture of the little boxes because A) they tasted sooo good and B) they were so cute! I totally take pictures of things I like to remind myself to buy them. I’m so excited to try the other flavors!!
- La Fresh Eco Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes Fragrance-Free – I stayed at a couple of hotels last year that had these as samples next to the other toiletry items. After I used the samples, I knew I had to order some for travel and at-home use. I love these so much for a quick wash of your face or to take your makeup off. The little package they come in works for travel too. I love that these are oil and fragrance free!
THE PRIZE IS:
- a $100 gift card to Amazon.com
PLEASE USE THE WIDGET BELOW TO ENTER IN THE GIVEAWAY. GOOD LUCK!
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by The Little Kitchen (me)! And there are affiliate links in this post. Click on Terms and Conditions in the widget for the giveaway end date as well as giveaway rules.